The new regulation on personnal data protection (entry into force the 25 May 2018 and designed as GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation in English) concerns all companies of the European Union who are collecting and processing personnal data.
1. Which data are collected by Arti-Spirit ?
Your e-mail address, your first and last names, your address, your birthday date (not compulsory). No bank data is registered as the payment is made on the secure platform of the BNP Paribas or with Paypal.
A few of your data are collected while your navigation on Arti-Spirit (IP address, used browser, viewed pages …) and are then registered by our website host and in our Google account.
2. Why your data are collected ?
- To manage your online orders : send by e-mail the order confirmation and the order shipment, information about ordered products’ availability and about your parcel tracking.
- To send you our News Letter, if you have registered.
3. Who is processing your data ?
Only the manager of personnal data has access to your data (Laurence Peyrouse). Your data are used only for the processing of your order and, possibly, the send of the News Letter.
4. How many time your data are kept ?
- If you are registered to the News Letter, Arti-Spirit keeps your e-mail address until your unsubscribing.
- When you get in contact with Arti-Spirit by e-mail or by the contact formulary, your data are kept while 5 years after the last contact.
- When you place an order online on Arti-Spirit, your data are kept while 10 years (legal period of accounting data retention in France).
5. What are your rights ?
- You can browse on the website without communicate your personnal data, without accept cookies (information about cookies in legal notices).
- You can at any time unsubscribe from the News Letter (by the link of unsubscribing in the News Letter), or by simple demand by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- According to mentions of the act n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 and of GDPR, you have a right of access, rectification and opposition to your personnal data.
6. Are your personnal data communicated ?
Your data (names, phone numbers, postal address and e-mail) are forwarded to carriers for the delivery of your orders.
Arti-Spirit doesn’t communicate your data to other company.
Roquefort la Bédoule, the 30/09/2019